SPECTRUM Commercial Services is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
SPECTRUM Commercial Services takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of spectrumcommercial.com:
- Increasing support for screen-reader technology.
- Providing enhanced navigation for keyboard users.
- Color-contrast enhancements.
The opens in a new windowWeb Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. SPECTRUM is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of spectrumcommercial.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on this site:
- Phone: 952-876-8222 or toll free at 877-600-2072
- Visitor address: 8011 34th Avenue South, Suite 205, Bloomington, MN 55425